[friday-follies] Friday 12/17 7:00pm at Dish-Dash in Sunnyvale

Michael Siladi msiladi at ucsc.edu
Thu Dec 16 17:41:38 PST 2010

Folks:

Final reminder... Please contact Alison if you have any special dietary concerns.  She's already been in contact with DishDash management to make our reservations, and make sure that they have some "safe" food for her.

The Follies get-together will be at 7:00pm at DishDash on Murphy Avenue in Sunnyvale.

   Yes:  8 (9)
         Michael & Alison
         Rick & Deirdre
         Tobi & ??? (and possibly ???)