[friday-follies] Friday 12/17 at Dish-Dash in Sunnyvale

Jan Parcel jan.parcel at oracle.com
Mon Dec 6 14:04:46 PST 2010

Michael Siladi wrote:
> Folks:
>
> It's been a while since we gathered, and several of us discussed this
> during SMOFcon last weekend.
>
> I'm proposing DishDash (http://www.dishdash.com/) in Sunnyvale. We
> know that they can handle most allergies and sensitivities (just ask
> Alison or Deirdre.)
>
> I'm open to other restaurant suggestions.
>
> Cheers, and Happy Holidays,
> Michael

Dunno if I can come Friday, as this month has gotten very stressful --
Mom is moving into
Assisted Care this Sunday.

But I'd like to say that I've found a Mexican restaurant that servers
American breakfasts also.
where the food has a very home-cooked flavor, and all the customers call
all the staff by
their first names. It's a few steps away from Castro on whatever street
has the
aquarium store on the corner. So next time it rains on the weekend and
I'm free (March 2011?)
I'd like to breakfast/brunch/lunch there.

This weekend probably ain't it, though I'll let y'all know about
DishDash as we get closer
to the end of the week.