[dvlug] Wondering if these meetings still happen

Don Smith dcsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 17:18:51 PDT 2024

Well I'm glad there are a few people interested. I wonder Adrianna, you
said the time didn't work for you, could you Basil and myself come up with
a better time that works for everybody? 7pm at Lascala is ok for me, but I
live near to downtown so any time other than during the workday would work
well. I'd love to keep the Lascala location as they have food and it's a
nice cafe. If anyone else is interested please let me know.
Michael, I'm sorry about the mailinglist conflict with Grant, I always had
a more positive experience with him.

Thanks to everybody who responded and hopefully we can meet up soon.