[dvlug] information i would like to make contact with (was: Re: BALUG: meeting: Tu 2022-06-21: Discussion, etc.: (DNS add/drop zones dynamically with mini-demo, general discussions, stories, Q&A, ...))

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 20 18:13:43 PDT 2022

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#noprivate

> im totally new to Linux/UNIX but want to make contacts with who
> could possibly be of help.
>
> their are many things which are occurring with all of these programs!
>
> for example my roller-ball (mouse) no longer works and i have at
> least a dozen different types of Linux/UNIX OS.
>
> i can explain what is happening to a degree.
>
> however my interests are not personal despite that fact that the
> mouse no longer works for anybody it not just me.
>
> if you have any information i would like to make contact with
> anybody who could help.

There are meetings, lists, etc.  Many meetings happen or also happen
on-line, especially since COVID-19 shelter-in-place/lockdown initially
started.

Perhaps look around some of these resources:
https://balug.org/covid-19
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:bay_area_open_source_linux_bsd_unix_user_groups_and_related_associations_and_events#meta-list_-_list_of_lists
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/
http://www.lugod.org/calendar/