[dvlug] Company in Concord seeks to donate older PCs to a LUG

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 25 22:01:13 PDT 2020

Forwarding Charles's offlist mail back to DVLUG's mailing list.

Charles, FYI, I'm a professional sysadmin living in Menlo Park, San
Mateo County, who's provided mailing list hosting for several
incarnations of DVLUG for a couple of decades.  However, I'm not
anywhere near Diablo Valley, and do not know DVLUG, nor am I entirely
clear on who does in 2020.  Anyway, dvlug at linuxmafia.com (this forum) is
(as far as I know) DVLUG's discussion forum, so in theory other LUG
members can and should discuss DVLUG matters with you here
(dvlug at linuxmafia.com).

By the way, _please_ remember to do Reply-All when responding on any
mailing list, else you will end up merely sending private offlist mail
to the one subscriber whose post you're attempting to follow up on (as
happened below).  Thanks.

----- Forwarded message from charles klein <charlesklein at usa.com> -----