[dvlug] dvLUG meeting tonight ... time for new dvlug.org SSL/TLS cert?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Aug 26 18:49:19 PDT 2016

Hmmm, beyond time for a new cert?

> From: "I L" <droid1836 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [dvlug] dvLUG meeting tonight
> Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:46:49 -0700

> Hello Fellow Linux Enthusiasts!
>
> If you find yourself in the Walnut Creek area tonight, please join us at
> Cafe LaScala at 7pm for our regular dvLUG meeting. We'll be talking about
> everything from the last 25 years of Linux to the latest and greatest in 3D
> printing. If other things spark you interest please come on by, chat and
> have a good time.

$ curl -I http://dvlug.org/meetings/
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Server: squid/3.5.14
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 01:28:33 GMT
Location: https://dvlug.org/meetings/
Via: 1.1 vhost.phx6.nearlyfreespeech.net (squid)
Connection: keep-alive

$ dig +short dvlug.org. A dvlug.org. AAAA
208.94.117.62
$ </dev/null 2>>/dev/null openssl s_client -servername dvlug.org
-connect 208.94.117.62:443 | sed -ne '/^-----BEGIN
CERTIFICATE-----$/,/^-----END CERTIFICATE-----$/p' | openssl x509
-text -noout | sed -ne '/Validity/,/Subject/p'
         Validity
             Not Before: May 11 15:35:11 2014 GMT
             Not After : Nov  7 15:35:11 2014 GMT
         Subject: CN=dvlug.org