[dvlug] Fwd: dvLUG Meeting Tonight - podcast about SSH

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 12 15:36:06 PST 2016

Jim, et. al., FYI - and I might even make it there myself:

[and DON'T REPLY-ALL unless you're subscribed to BOTH lists]

----- Forwarded message from droid1836 at gmail.com -----
     Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:18:37 -0800
     From: "I L" <droid1836 at gmail.com>
  Subject: [dvlug] dvLUG Meeting Tonight
       To: dvlug at linuxmafia.com, list at dvlug.org

Hello fellow dvLUG friends!

Grant and I hope to see you tonight at Cafe LaScala at 7pm in Walnut Creek
for our regular dvLUG meeting. If you're in the area please join us. We'll
be recording a new podcast about SSH and continue planning out our goals
for this year. Everyone is welcomed to be a part of the podcast or can sit
in and watch. Other than that, there are lots of exciting things to talk
about in the world of Linux and we hope you can share your thoughts and
comments.

As always if you can't make it but still have something to share, please
reply back to the mailing list and we'll get the discussion going.

Cheers!
Ian

----- End forwarded message -----