[dvlug] Fwd: Is there a meeting at Cafe La Scala today?, etc. ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 13 18:46:18 PDT 2015

Quoting Dylan Reinhold (dylan at ocnetworking.com):

> You are right Rick your message had multiple parts. My *comment* was
> specific to the issue with the web site.

Yeah, but on that bit I mostly wanted to apologise if it turned out I
was mistaken and it _was_ a Web site problem (being late on a hosting
bill) rather than domain expiration.  Where I come from, if you've
recently stated something as categorical fact and then learn you might
have been dead wrong, you 'fess up.  ;->