[dvlug] Fwd: Is there a meeting at Cafe La Scala today?, etc. ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Apr 13 18:17:16 PDT 2015

Quoting Dylan Reinhold (dylan at ocnetworking.com):

> Dead horse, I don't think it requires any more beating...

I _thought_ I was most giving a mild dissent to Oleg's opinion
that (attempting to paraphrase) LUG meetings should be cancelled unless
strong measures have been taken in advance to ensure turnout.

Is there someone who's hypersensitive about this, or about the mishap
of missing a bill?  If so, why?  Nobody's being blamed; stuff happens.

--
Cheers,          I'm ashamed at how often I use a thesaurus.  I mean bashful.
Rick Moen        Embarrassed!  Wait--humiliated.  Repentant.  Chagrined!  Sh*t!