[dvlug] Is there a meeting at Cafe La Scala today?

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 10 17:36:11 PDT 2015

As far as I'm aware, there's a meeting ...
but I won't be there ... Ian also won't be there, I believe.
Don't know if Grant or anyone else will be there.

Looks like presently dvlug.org is a web site "parked domain" page,
or the like - Grant would be the one to ask about that (but
whois(1) and friends may provide hints).