[dvlug] Meeting Tonight, Friday Aug 22 at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Fri Aug 22 13:25:01 PDT 2014

Our scheduled meetings are still on the second and fourth Fridays at 7PM.
We meet regardless of reminder emails.  Please stay tuned and relax with
some coffee and talk about Linux with your fellow cafe goers. Details with
map links are always available. http://dvlug.org If you can't make the
meeting feel free to ask questions on this email list. Apparently kind
spirited suggestions welcome.

IRC is another great way to collaborate. I'm about to publish a blog post
about VI and VIM for berkeleylug.com and welcome comments.
http://www.berkeleylug.com/?p=1597&preview=1&_ppp=8a7c328589

I look forward to seeing people this evening,

Cheers,
Grant