[dvlug] Starting a new (additional) LUG Meeting Fri @ 4PM, Sept 27 at Steeltown Coffee in Pittsburg

Chris Whitehorn chriswhitehorn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:14:37 PDT 2013

Hello folks,

My name is Chris Whitehorn. I've been working with Grant to start a new
additional meeting place for DVLUG in East Contra Costa. We have been
meeting at Steeltown Coffee in Old Town Pittsburg, and I would like to
consider having LUG meetings at this location. I believe there is great
potential to attract users in the Pittsburg/Antioch/Brentwood area and it
would be a great opportunity for the community to learn/discuss Linux and
the world beyond. Reminder that this will not replace DVLUG in Caffe La
Scala, but provide an additional meeting place. I already have a few people
on board and would welcome anyone who could join us.

Since this will be our first meeting, everyone's feedback will be
considered and times will possibly change. If anyone is interested, please
join us and/or provide ideas or suggestions.

Location: 695 Railroad Ave. Pittsburg, CA 94565
(Shares a building with Mechanic's Bank.)

Thanks,
Chris