[dvlug] Free baseball tix, Geeknic and Raspberry Pi

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Tue Apr 30 10:55:16 PDT 2013

Hello all, I have a few Free tickets for the Oakland A's baseball game
tomorrow (Wed) 12:35pm. I can leave them at will call  or just meet you at
gate.  You are also allowed to bring your own lunch to the coliseum (just
no can or bottles, only plastic drinks)

Any volunteers for May Geeknic at Heather Farms Walnut Creek? (Stay tuned)

Raspberry Pi fun meetings have already started. Servers, Mediabox, and
robots; Freenode #BAMF for more info.

Email or Message me on IRC if you have questions  :)

ALL Hail Tux the Penguin!