[dvlug] No (official) Meeting until Feb 8th

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Fri Feb 1 17:30:25 PST 2013

We meet (officially) on the second and fourth Friday of each month.
Mark your calendars for the next meeting at 7PM on Friday, Feb 8th.

If you can't wait, bring a penguin with you to your favorite cafe at
any time. It sure helps start interesting conversations. I recommend
trying the weekly http://noisebridge.net/wiki/LinuxDiscussion
Wednesdays at 6PM and Ubuntu Hours throughout the SF Bay Area similar
to the SF and Mt. View monthly events.

If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them on this email
list. Apparently kind spirited suggestions welcome.

We recorded a podcast about http://freenode.net and blogged about it
on http://berkeleylug.com and hope to have it released soon. Please
provide feedback on this page I just created to help people get
started with IRC. I had some help setting it up from our next podcast
guest, Elizabeth Krumbach. http://dvlug.org/chat.php