[dvlug] No (official) Meeting until Jan 11th

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Thu Jan 3 11:09:56 PST 2013

Happy New Year!

We meet (officially) on the second and fourth Friday of each month.
Mark your calendars for the next meeting at 7PM on Friday, Jan 11th.

http://dvlug.org

If you can't wait, bring a penguin with you to your favorite cafe at
any time. It sure helps start interesting conversations. I recommend
trying the weekly noisebridge.net/wiki/LinuxDiscussion Wednesdays at
6PM and Ubuntu Hours throughout the SF Bay Area similar to the SF and
Mt. View monthly events.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours Meeting
organizers can propose other dvlug.org meetings.

If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them on this email
list. Apparently kind spirited suggestions welcome.

We hope to have another podcast out in the next few weeks as well.

Cheers,

Grant