[dvlug] No (official) Meeting until Dec 28th!

Grant Bowman grant at dvlug.org
Thu Dec 20 19:00:42 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

We meet (officially) on the second and fourth Friday of each month.
Mark your calendars for the next meeting at 7PM on Friday, December
28th.

http://dvlug.org

If you can't wait, bring a penguin with you to your favorite cafe at
any time. It sure helps start interesting conversations. I recommend
trying the weekly noisebridge.net/wiki/LinuxDiscussion Wednesdays at
6PM and Ubuntu Hours throughout the SF Bay Area similar to the SF and
Mt. View monthly events.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours Meeting
organizers can propose other dvlug.org meetings.

If anyone has questions or suggestions please post them on this email
list. Apparently kind spirited suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Grant