[dvlug] Meeting this Fri, Jun 22nd at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at dvlug.org
Wed Jun 20 23:45:56 PDT 2012

We have a new meeting schedule, the second and fourth Friday of each month.

Please join us on the second and fourth Fridays from 7PM at Caffe La
Scala, 1655 N Main St in Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails
Details with map links are always available. http://dvlug.org If you
can't make the meeting feel free to ask questions on this email list.
Apparently kind spirited suggestions welcome.

Ubuntu User Days takes place online June 23, 2012 at 14:30 UTC aka 7:30 AM PDT.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UserDays

Fedora 17 "Beefy Miracle" has a release party at Heather Farms park
Sat, June 23rd.

berkelylug.com has a meeting this Sunday, June 24th.

There are always interesting things happening in San Francisco at
http://noisebridge.net

I have registered for an event Wed 6/27 from 4-5 PM introducing dvlug
to the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce. There is no fee to
attendPlease join me if you are able.
http://www.chamberorganizer.com/walnutcreekchamber/v_newsletters/newsletter_4659165.htm

Last week I attended a meetup for http://laptoplounge.biz and more
meetups are forthcoming. Take a look if you are interested in
"co-working" or temporary work spaces in Walnut Creek. I would be
happy to answer questions about my experiences there.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman