[dvlug] Meeting Tomorrow, Fri March 9th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at dvlug.org
Thu Mar 8 20:55:58 PST 2012

Please join us this and every Friday from 6PM at 1655 N Main St in
Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails. Details with map links are
always available. http://dvlug.org  If you can't make the meeting feel
free to ask questions on this mail list.

We have a new look for our long humble website with more text, videos
and links on the way.

In the tech world, South by SouthWest begins on Friday the 9th and
runs through the 18th. http://sxsw.org

OLPC SF meets on Sat 10-2 http://olpcsf.org

For those further south Felton LUG near Santa Cruz takes place from
2-6 http://feltonlug.org/old/

My friend Jim Stockford plays in Berkeley at http://www.924gilman.org/

Berkeley LUG meets Sun 12-3 at Bobby G's Pizzeria on University.

Don't forget Daylight Saving Time begins Sun morning. "Spring
forward." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daylight_saving_time

The Ubuntu California LoCo Team has their bi-weekly meeting Sunday
night at 7PM http://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam or

For those further north on Tuesday http://nblug.org meets in
Sebastopol held at O'Reilly Media.

The Berkeley Unix User's Group http://buug.org meets Thurs as do
several other groups - http://baylisa.org (Mt. View) http://saclug.org
(Sacramento) and https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame

A fascinating sounding event takes place at noisebridge in SF next
Thurs - Sun. https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Represent_Yourself