[dvlug] Meeting Today, Fri Feb 24th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 24 16:20:16 PST 2012

I feel I need to mention a few more Ubuntu focused items.

Our own Jono Bacon is hosting another Global Jam a week from today,
this time at Caffe La Scala:
http://www.jonobacon.org/2012/02/24/ubuntu-california-walnut-creek-global-jam
    Please rsvp if you will be attending
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1569/detail/ like I
did. :-)

If you missed it, Ubuntu TV is a pretty big announcement Jan 10th at
CES: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_TV

Following that, Ubuntu for Android was announced on Tues, Feb 21:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubuntu_for_Android

I like these wikipedia links because they link to some of the
in with similar items, especially those items that may impact consumer
computer users at some point.

Cheers,

Grant