[dvlug] Meeting today, Fri Aug 12th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 12 14:25:42 PDT 2011

Jambo, (hello)

Please join us this and every Friday from 6PM at 1655 N Main St in
Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails.  If you can't make the
meeting feel free to ask questions on this mail list. I am still
looking for volunteers to step forward for dvlug.org.

I look forward to seeing everyone tonight, though I need to leave
shortly after arriving. Summer winds down yet hakuna matata. (no
worries http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hakuna_matata )

This is a busy weekend for me. http://olpcsf.org meets in downtown SF
Sat 10-2. Sunday is http://berkeleylug.com 12-3.

I've updated both www.dvlug.org and www.grantbow.com and would
appreciate comments. Stay tuned for more swahili vocabulary words as I
prepare to go to Nairobi, Kenya Sept 6th. I will have a strong
internet connection for the three months I will be gone but I won't be
able to host the meetings after Sept 2nd for awhile.

Kwaheri, (goodbye)

Grant