[dvlug] Meeting tomorrow, Fri July 22nd at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Thu Jul 21 01:17:22 PDT 2011

Please join us this and every Friday from 6PM at 1655 N Main St in
Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails.  If you can't make the
meeting feel free to ask questions on this mail list.

I expect this Friday we will have heavy Android experience around the
table once again for those interested in that particular Linux
distribution.

I would like to find someone to help host a monthly dvlug.org
gathering, perhaps at the same location. If you have any ideas please
share them with me or the list.

I would appreciate feedback regarding edits to the web page. I have
added some general information for newcomers. We may need to break it
into a few pages as http://olpcsf.org and http://partimus.org does.

Cheers,

Grant