[dvlug] Meeting tonight, Fri June 24th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman K6CBK at arrl.net
Fri Jun 24 16:05:46 PDT 2011

Please join us this and every Friday from 6PM at 1655 N Main St in
Walnut Creek regardless of reminder emails.  If you can't make the
meeting feel free to ask questions on this mail list.

For those interested in Amateur Radio, check out the many Field Day
events this weekend. http://www.arrl.org/field-day  Drop me an email
or come by a meeting sometime for more information on this.

Sat 4-Midnight Menlo Park linuxmafia.com/cabal

Unfortunately I am only going to be able to stay for a few minutes
tonight as I have a conflict. I look forward to seeing folks tonight.

73, (Best regards)

Grant