[dvlug] Meeting tonight, Fri June 10th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 10 19:42:49 PDT 2011

Hello Rick,

Thank you for reminding us all about your Cabal events, Rick. My
omission was not intended as a slight in any way. I have generally
stopped doing weekly listings as I get very little feedback from them
and am not sure if anyone reads them. I haven't bumped into anyone
that otherwise would not have attended.  I appreciate your expansive
skills, experience and dedication. Opening your home to the community
is something nobody else in the Bay Area does to my knowledge. For
anyone that hasn't been to one of Rick's events I highly recommend
attending to check it out.

Regards,

Grant