[dvlug] Meeting Now, Fri, Nov 5th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 19:16:29 PDT 2010

Hello all,

We're having another meeting.  If the Oscar Grant sentencing doesn't
prevent you from coming in on BART, please join us! Quite a bit has
been happening, some of which I announced previously.  Michale Paric
spoke at penlug.org on www.zentyal.com. Olpcsf.org had the summit Oct
22-24th.  Some of the events coming up in our area this week include
(respond with others if I missed any):

* Felton LUG http://feltonlug.sturdywebs.com/ near Santa Cruz on Sat I
am speaking about Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat and recapping my
uds.ubuntu.com experience last week in Orlando, FL.

* Geeknic http://geeknic.org/?p=139 Sat in Walnut Creek at Heather Farms

* sf-lug.org meets Sunday from 11-1

* wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam has an IRC meeting Sunday night from
7 - about 8:30.

* nblug.org meets Tuesday in Sebastopol, topic to be determined.

* SF Ubuntu Hour San Francisco Wed, 6-7PM at The Roastery, 199 New
Montgomery Street, San Francisco

* SF Bay Area Debian Meeting, 7-9PM (or later!) at Henry's Hunan
Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco

* SF Noisebridge.net weekly Linux Discussion 6-8 PM.

Next week looks interesting as well.  Saturday has the monthly
olpcsf.org meeting and the Fedora Release Party in Walnut Creek, then
berkeleylug.com on Sunday. The three day Nonprofit Developer Summit
http://www.aspirationtech.org/events/devsummit10 runs Mon Nov 15-17
and TEDxSF takes place on Tues the 16th.

Our dvlug.org meetings still take place every week at Caffe La Scala,
1655 North Main St, Walnut Creek.  As most of you know by now,
www.dvlug.org meets every Friday from 6:00 PM regardless of the
reminder emails.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman