[dvlug] Meeting Tomorrow, Fri, Aug 20th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:50:34 PDT 2010

We're meeting tomorrow for our informal discussion of Linux related
news & events, both locally and in the news.  If anyone is interested
in Java, Objective-C, Android or iPhone app development I'm coding and
debugging.

Sat, Aug 21st is http://www.linuxpicnic.org  Lots of other regularly
scheduled events are also ongoing each week & month.  Let me know (in
person or on the list) what you are interested in and I can point you
toward some interesting stuff.

We meet every Friday regardless of the reminder emails.

Cheers,

Grant