[dvlug] Meeting Tomorrow, Fri, Aug 5th at Caffe La Scala

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 23:52:33 PDT 2010

Join us for our informal discussion of Linux related news & events
both locally and abroad.  If anyone is interested in Java or Android
development I've coded an application in the past week and a half and
would like to help others get started with an Android or iPhone
application if they are on the verge.  On Monday I attended a weekly
iPhone development group that meets in SF but don't have a mac at my
disposal yet that has the latest version of OS X and can install the
latest Xcode SDK for iPhone 4.

We meet every Friday regardless of the reminder emails that I am not
sure anyone actually reads.

Grant