[dvlug] BBQ, picnic in the East Bay & a Baseball game

Mark Terranova mark at gidgetkitchen.org
Thu Jul 1 10:47:31 PDT 2010

 Hello everyone we have another cool event upcoming;

July 11th Geeknic 2.5 BBQ before an Oakland Athletics Baseball game 10 - 1
 the game starts at 1:05pm. It will be the A's vs The Anaheim Angels.

BBQ in the parking lot , go inside after we are full of some good food.

Taking BART to the Coliseum stop is the easiest way to get there. Carpooling
is 2nd choice; parking is $17 or FREE at the BART parking lot. Cheap tickets
are $9 & $12 for ValueDeck tickets. If we can get 25 people, we can get an
extra discount.
Sorry for the schedule conflict BerkeleyLUG, you folks are extra invited

#gidgetkitchen on freenode, or just use the direct way
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=gidgetkitchen

-Mark

Also wanting to know if there is anyone from CA that is attending OSCON &
willing to volunteer at the Ubuntu table. Also the deadline for signing up
for the Fedora table is Monday.