[dvlug] Meeting Tonight, Fri, June 25th at Caffe La Scala

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jun 25 15:48:34 PDT 2010

I wrote:

> You must have last checked it _quite_ a few weeks ago.

Upon careful checking, I found some of the fixed, non-templated text
that still said 1-9 pm -- so thank you for calling that to my attention.

The _schedule_ portion of the page was updated many weeks ago, thus
making the bolded-text calendar items all correct.  This happened at the
same time I updated the group description, event template, and generated
calendar events in the database that drives BALE, which also provides
the schedule on the CABAL page.