[dvlug] Host for Diablo Valley LUG tonight?

Michael Paric mparic at compbizsolutions.com
Thu Nov 19 19:59:58 PST 2009

> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Michael Paric
> <mparic at compbizsolutions.com> wrote:
>>> I can't make it either because of family obligations.
>> I'm fighting hardware problems so I won't make it either. I will
>> have a
>> dozen or so Lightscribed 9.10 CDs for next week.
> I guess nobody went on Friday?  I'll still be out of town this Friday
> Nov 20th but I'll be back for the 27th.
> Grant

I can be there on 11/20; have a few Lightscribed Ubuntu and Kubuntu
disks to give out. Missed Mark's talk on Ubuntu last Tuesday so I'd be
interested in hearing it if he can make it. I also have some ideas
regarding Linux/OSS teaching opportunities to see if there's any
interest among the LUG members to get paid for their expertise.

Michael Paric
Computer Business Solutions
mparic at compbizsolutions.com