[dvlug] Friday Oct 9th Meeting

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 7 19:44:33 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I'll be at Cafe La Scala on Friday.  I hope to see you there.

I noticed that the Pleasant Hill Art Jazz & Wine festival is taking
place this weekend, October 10th and 11th near the corner of Monument
Blvd and Contra Costa Blvd.
http://www.pleasanthillchamber.com/art-jazz-wine.html  This isn't
directly Linux related but it is Diablo Valley related.  We have not
planned and do not have enough volunteers to be as ambitious with
reaching out to new Linux users like Jack and many other Berkeley LUG
people did for the Solano Stroll September 13th, but I encourage
people think about doing something for an event next summer.

Cheers,

Grant