[dvlug] Podcasts using Mixxx/Audacity in Linux

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:07:52 PDT 2009

Hi Vivek!  Thanks for sharing your podcasts, showing off your new
ZAreason.com (a fantastic Berkeley based vendor) laptop you are going
to use to DJ and for coming last night to Caffe La Scala.  The link
you provided didn't work for me but it was OK when I added the www in
front.  http://www.dojoelectronica.com/

I think we had record attendance of 8 people.  We also got
preparations completed for the Solano Stroll happening in
Albany/Berkeley tomorrow from 10-6.  For more info see
http://www.berkeleylug.com  It was quite lively for the four hours we
ended up staying.  I enjoyed it tremendously.

Mark Terranova provided a link to me that I thought folks on this list
would like.  It's a great 1.5 minute Red Hat mission video reaching
out to those less familiar with open source than many of us are now.
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2009/09/red-hat-way-benefits-of-open-sharing.html
 This is along the same lines as the tri-fold brochure that Jack
printed for the Solano Stroll available as a PDF.
http://www.berkeleylug.com/Contributions/Brochure6.pdf

Grant