[dvlug] Weekly Meetings?

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 09:56:43 PDT 2009

Grant,

I'm sorry I've been unable to meet with you and the others.  I'd very
much like to come again, I'm just finding Friday's difficult.  I will
make an effort to hook up at the last meeting of this month.

If it's decided to meet less frequently, let me know when and I'll try
to make it to those meetings.  I'm probably good for once per month
right now.

Thanks,

Mark