[dvlug] It's back...

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:44:58 PDT 2009

Hi Mark,

In the spirit of scratching one's own itch, if Fridays don't fit your
schedule I encourage you (or others) to propose another night and just
show up, even if it's just a one time thing.  The same location would
suffice (Cafe La Scala) unless you arrange for another one.  There's
one in Concord that might work - Panama Red.  I visited there a couple
times and it's quite nice.  Others may join you.  I know I would try
to make it.  Our weekly Friday meetings are very informal right now
which is OK though some people would like to see a more formal monthly
format with speakers.  If/when people step forward to organize such
things I will support that too.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam