[dvlug] It's back...

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:53:22 PDT 2009

DVLUG,

I'm glad to see that DVLUG has returned. I came to the Concord in late
2006 and started using linux professionally shortly thereafter. I found
references to DVLUG later in 2007 but of course it was no more. I have
intended to become involved with SFLUG or one of the other LUGs, but it
increasingly difficult given my schedule (I've been going back to
college at DVC three nights a week for the past year).

I've just returned from two weeks vacation and am looking forward to
meeting some of you at Caffe Le Scala next Friday. I'm not sure that I
will be able to make it regularly, as Friday's are date night with the
wife!  But I'm sure I can squeeze in the occasional pop-in.

At any rate, welcome back DVLUG. I hope we can develop into a strong
community here in the east bay.

Cheers!
Mark