[dvlug] Registered dvlug.org

Grant Bowman grantbow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 12:11:34 PDT 2009

Ok, I've got the domain name now.

For Ubuntu events I want to use the Ubuntu infrastructure before
getting (IMHO) side tracked with DV-LUG building.

I talked to Rick.  His mail server is in need of an upgrade and is
presently running out of space.  It may be better for us (least
disruptive) to host dvlug.org on Phillip's server with it's own
mailman and apache installation.  Is that what you were proposing
earlier, Phillip?  I'd be happy to get together with you and show you
everything I know on how to setup and run these and act as a backup

-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow at gmail.com>

dvlug mailing list
dvlug at linuxmafia.com