[conspire] CABAL non-meeting notice (will be delayed a week)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 10 07:47:52 PDT 2024

Just a reminder that we will have the CABAL gathering on the _3rd_
Saturday of May, -- May 18th.  Thus, not on the imminent May 11th
regular date.

If you _do_ show up tomorrow, sadly I'll not be there to greet you,
but you might be able to bribe your way into a party at my house with
Duncan MacKinnon, who _is_ there.  (Good wine or beer are promising
offerings.)

I'm not able to be there because I'm on a Mediterranean cruise, and
currently in Tunis, Tunisia.  See you later!

--
Cheers,                           "If I had only one hour to solve a problem,
Rick Moen                         I would spend up to two-thirds of that hour