[conspire] Recipes (are public domain)

Michael Paoli michael.paoli at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 20 00:35:50 PDT 2024

And, thinking of recipes and public domain,
and a favorite recipe of mine I found on-line years ago,
https://web.archive.org/web/20000830114149id_/http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/ethnic/italian/roasted-veggies1.html
Italian Roasted Vegetables
Recipe which I got on-line and bookmarked 2000-02-07.
And pretty sure I've still got paper print-out of text version of that
in my recipe library somewhere, but I mostly just peek at the archived
copy of it these days.
And for those wanting handy copy ...
oh, and I prefer non-green bell peppers, so for the green I typically
substitute any other color(s) (e.g. yellow or orange) anyway ...:
lynx -dump \
https://web.archive.org/web/20000830114149id_/http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/ethnic/italian/roasted-veggies1.html

sed -e '/^[ \t]*$/d;/^References/,$d'
   #[1]start
   From:[2]MS KIMBERLY J MENDOZA
   Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 15:56:02 EST
                         Italian Roasted Vegetables
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *
                        Italian Roasted Vegetables
Recipe By     : Jeffrey Maurer
Categories    : Appetizers                       Italian
                Vegetables
   2      each          Yellow Peppers -- Cut into Chunks
   2      each          Red Bell Peppers -- Cut into Chunks
   2      each          Green Peppers -- Cut into Chunks
   3      each          Zucchini -- Sliced Lengthwise
   2      bunches       Green Onions -- Trimmed
   2      each          Japanese Eggplant -- Sliced
  24      spears        Asparagus -- Whole, trimmed
   1      pound         Baby New Potatoes -- Sliced thin
   8      ounces        Mushrooms -- Halved or whole
   1      bunch         Fresh Rosemary -- Chopped
  12      cloves        Garlic -- Chopped
     1/4  cup           Extra Virgin olive oil
                        Salt and pepper -- To taste
Preheat oven to 500. Put vegies into open roasting pan.  Toss with
rosemary, chopped garlic, salt and fresh ground black pepper and just
enough olive oil to coat.  Roast for about 45 minutes, or until crisp
tender.
Serve hot or at room temp. with fresh Italian bread, not toasted.
Enjoy,   Kim in FLA
   This page was last modified on Sunday, March 17, 1996
   [3]SOAR: Searchable Online Archive of Recipes, Top Level [4]About SOAR
                      [5]Search SOAR [6]Submit a recipe