[conspire] Recipes (are public domain)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Mar 19 19:53:05 PDT 2024

Forgot to add:

> Thus, I have a modest and growing collection of... er... five recipes in
> good ol' HTML5.  Added just today:  Chocolate Decadence.  (The 1980s
> called and want their trendy dessert back).
>
> http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/recipes/

_And_ each of those recipe pages has a section _stressing_ that it and
all recipes are public domain, crediting the recipe's author (if known)
and the photographer, thanking them, and citing any applicable licensing terms.

The point is to encourage open-content reuse, and to spread knowledge of
_all recipes_ being fair game by law.  And explicitly crediting/thanking
the creators is just good manners, for public domain works along with
all others.