[conspire] Awful kludge removed from Conspire and SF-LUG lists

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Mar 2 08:31:06 PST 2024

Rick Moen said on Fri, 1 Mar 2024 22:00:39 -0800

>Michael Paoli feels that upgrading linuxmafia.com's Mailman to v.
>2.1.30, or some other recent version furnishing proper DMARC
>mitigation, won't be very difficult, so that'll be the next thing.

What would happen if you simply made a policy that people shouldn't
join with addresses from yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc? Would you even
need DMARC then?

With a list like this, I have a feeling most of your members are
sophisticated enough to have real email addresses.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21