[conspire] CABAL (in-person + Jitsi Meet), Sat. Oct. 14, 2023

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Oct 16 23:43:26 PDT 2023

Rick Moen said on Mon, 16 Oct 2023 00:47:30 -0700

>Quoting Steve Litt (slitt at troubleshooters.com):
>
>> Because I got a flu shot and a covid shot this afternoon (Friday),
>> I'll probably be too sick to eat your food, but if I can wake myself
>> up and load myself up with Tylenol, I might be able to Jitsi on in.
>
>I hope you got some rest, sir.
>
>On Oct. 3rd, my 84-year-old mother-in-law Cheryl got the new Pfizer
>jab in one arm and the seasonal flu shot in the other, while a short
>distance away I was getting just the new Pfizer jab.  Cheryl is really
>tough, and I saluted her fortitude, but did retire early, that night,
>a bit achy.
>
>She was fine in the morning, and I hope and expect that you were, too.

I'm fine. I had a sore deltoid muscle for 24 hours, then all was fine.
I got the senior double strength flu shot in my left deltoid, and the
most modern covid shot in my right deltoid. However, due to a family
emergency that was solved today, I wasn't able to attend the meeting.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21