[conspire] OT (not that I know what the topic is) We're going to the beach

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 5 14:06:42 PDT 2023

Quoting Steve Litt (slitt at troubleshooters.com):

> Hi all,

All says "hi".

> My family's going to New Smyrna Beach for a day of fun in the surf.

<hat="listadmin">

tl;dr:  Don't push it.

This mailing list deliberately is relaxed administratively and doesn't
stress requirement of topicality, but it's nonetheless common courtesy
to try to ensure that what you say will be of some public interest.
And not just spew.

When push comes to shove, you are misbehaving in my house, and I
honestly don't think you want to do that.  My hospitality has limits.

I don't care whether you apologise or not, but your privately resolving
to not do that again would be timely and recommended.

</hat>