[conspire] Hi

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Mar 2 12:04:31 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

My friend Sy told me this mailing list is where to be, so here I am.

A little about myself. I was an audio repair guy, where I learned the
mindset of effective troubleshooting. Then I became a computer
programmer, where than mindset helped a heck of a lot because I leave
out semicolons and such. Then I started teaching the mindset of
effective troubleshooting.

I enjoy using Linux, and every time I have to fix problems on my wife's
Windows 10 laptop I'm soooooo grateful for Linux.

SteveT

Steve Litt