[conspire] (forw) Re: TEEMA Opportunity - Device Driver Lead Developer - Fully Remote

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Jul 28 16:41:18 PDT 2023

Necro-recruiting!

Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:40:14 -0700
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
To: Joel Bergen <jbergen at teemagroup.com>
Subject: Re: TEEMA Opportunity - Device Driver Lead Developer - Fully Remote

You wrote to Josh Neal <josh at unixmercenary.net>.

Quoting Joel Bergen (jbergen at teemagroup.com):

> Hey Joshua,
>
> I just left you a voicemail. I found your profile on LinkedIn and I wanted
> to speak with you about this role.

I'm really extremely curious about how and where you left the late
Joshua Brendan Neal (Nov. 14, 1974 - Dec. 19, 2007) voicemail -- given
that he died sixteen years ago, and both his townhouse and all of his
telephone services have been gone almost that long, too.

I literally inherited his Internet domain, unixmercenary.net, and
continue to monitor his former e-mail mailbox, just in case someone is
confused and saddened about no longer being able to reach him.  (He was
a co-worker and friend.)

Anyway, if you know a voicemail forwarding service capable of reaching
Josh in 2023, kindly do tell me.  It would be... useful?

----- End forwarded message -----