[conspire] (forw) I might need to change registrars?

Syeed Ali syeedali at syeedali.com
Thu Feb 2 22:58:02 PST 2023

On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 14:22:19 -0800

> (2) Anyone here have a .net domain (with public WHOIS) at gandi.net
> or any other reputable registrar?

https://register4less.com/

I learned of r4l.com through userfriendly.  When I log in, they still
display userfriendly custom banners for me.  :)

https://uf.register4less.com/
Nobody is supposed to remember this URL.  It's so old the cert is
invalid.  It redirects to:
https://register4less.com/?affiliate_id=1

Affiliate number one!

Of note, r4l has been good to me in working with Liechtenstein to
maintain my sya.li address.  Liechtenstein, as it happens, do not allow
public domain information by law even if a domain expires.

For entertainment, here are some userfriendly banners.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/register4less.com/images/site_banners/uf.pub/*