[conspire] Happy Holidays

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Dec 10 05:07:02 PST 2023

paulz at ieee.org said on Sun, 10 Dec 2023 00:17:49 +0000 (UTC)

>Like many people, my calendar is over loaded this season.   I regret I
>will miss the CABAL. I hope everyone has a good holiday season,
>however you choose to celebrate.

Happy Holidays to you too paulz.

I'm Jewish and not particularly religious, but I love the Christmas
season because my first 30 years were spent up north in Chicago, and
there's something so warm and friendly about everything red and green,
with Christmas carols playing, as the sun sets at 4:30pm and you're
shivering a lot as you walk home. And my subjective observation was
that everyone was just a little bit nicer to each other during the
holiday season.

Of course, I lived the rest of my life in LA and Orlando, where the
holiday season was a mere shadow of what it is up north. But I still
remember.

So Happy Holidays paulz, and everyone else too!

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21