[conspire] (OT) geopolitics

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Apr 30 23:35:56 PDT 2023

Rick Moen said on Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:38:31 -0700

>Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 18:14:03 -0700
>From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
>To: Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com>
>Subject: Myth of multipolarity (was: enjoy)

>> Western public opinion is turning against the Jews and a larger
>> segment of the West has no problem following a foreign policy that
>> will result in another genocide of the Jews.
>
>Maybe your being politically in bed with white nationalism and
>Dominionist Christians was actually a bad idea?

Ruben, assuming you vote Republican, Rick just thoroughly put you in
your place. Anti-Jewish talk and actions increased tremendously after
Trump took office (as did bigotry against other minority groups).

In a September 2020 presidential debate, Trump said: “Proud Boys, stand
back and stand by, but I’ll tell you what, somebody’s gotta do something
about Antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem,
this is a left-wing problem.” Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes made a
video called “10 things I hate about the Jews”. Cite:
https://www.jta.org/2020/09/29/united-states/are-the-proud-boys-anti-semitic-your-primer-on-the-far-right-group-trump-told-to-stand-back-stand-by

Ruben, I've seen some of your sigs on the Vim and Qemu lists that
indicate you have a strong opinion about immigrants, although I can't
tell in which direction. On qemu you had a sig containing an
equivalency between "being so tracked" and extermination camps. This
equivalency isn't what I'd call friendly to Jews.

SteveT

Steve Litt