[conspire] Tomato Plants

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Thu Apr 6 17:54:36 PDT 2023

In January, I looked at the many partial packets of seeds from previous years.  I selected a bunch of tomato varieties that IMO had done well in the past or that I wanted to give a second chance.
Several months later, I had an amazing yield in seeds germinating and young plants growing and surviving.  So I have the happy problem of more plants than space in my garden.
If interested, contact me off list and we can discuss how many of what sort I should bring to the next CABAL.

Paul