[conspire] election information?

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Fri Nov 4 10:53:27 PDT 2022

 I recall Pres Regan repeating that, "Government is best which governs least".   So why does "his" party now support more regulations?  Makes no sense to me.
Before someone questions the origin of the above quote, Regan was an actor.  He made a career of saying lines in a convincing manner.  A lot of it was written by someone else.

    On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 10:19:57 PM PDT, Deirdre Saoirse Moen <deirdre at deirdre.net> wrote:

 On Thu, Nov 3, 2022, at 9:39 PM, paulz at ieee.org wrote:
> Just between us, and anyone else who reads this email,  I plan to vote for
> #1  Reproductive rights

Good! :D

I'm a woman who's had two abortions, one of them life preserving (I was so sick, I was throwing up water).

So many potentially pregnant people are being denied medications