[conspire] election information?

paulz at ieee.org paulz at ieee.org
Thu Nov 3 18:28:50 PDT 2022

 Meanwhile, I looked at League of Women Voters.  They have positions on a few of the propositions and "undecided" on others.
I also recall a discussion about a previous election.  I think we both had the idea that a proposition should present a really convincing position to get a favorable vote.   Too often there are some that have good sound bytes, but have a lot of details that are not so good and the promoters hope the voters won't notice.
Paul
    On Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 05:23:10 PM PDT, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

 Quoting Paul Zander (paulz at ieee.org):

> Rick,
> It's time to think about my ballot to be returned soon.  I am not
> finding your information and opinions.

I just got back from a week in the Sierra Nevada (and was off-Net, doing
a sort of camp for fogies, https://sofn6.org/camp-oldfjell/), so I'm
now working hard at it.  You can certainly figure out the URL, if you
want to look at the changing draft.