[conspire] Michael Paoli en route to ... ETA ~4:45pm Re: CABAL (in-person + Jitsi Meet), Sat. May 14, 4pm - 12m

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat May 14 15:49:59 PDT 2022

> Ah, I'm hauling my physical self to CABAL ... been a while (like
> pre-pandemic) since I physically made it there.  I think I'm
> bit overdue for in-person visit.
>
> Anyway, guestimated ETA ~4:45pm

Splendid!  We already had a successful gathering of my
Sons of Norway lodge, here in the back yard, for BBQ and
the annual Syttende Mai
(https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidnikel/2019/05/15/syttende-mai-how-norway-celebrates-its-national-day/) celebration.  Still lots of good food,
including all-beef hot dogs, "Polish" dogs, hamburgers, fresh-baked
bread for garlic bread, fresh apple pie, and ice cream.